Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Caraval by Stephanie Garber


Whoops! I completely forgot to mention this.

Last month I reviewed Stephanie Garber's amazing book Caraval for the web blog I currently write for, Speculative Chic, which features everything from book reviews to writing help to talking about the best geeky stuff out there. In such cases for books that are in the area of speculative (fantasy, science fiction, horror, etc.), the reviews will most likely end up over there. Everything else will stay here. Will the reading list/goal/thingy continue?

Eh, who knows. I'm just reading whatever I can whenever I can and reviewing it....whenever. HA.

Anywho, here's Caraval - and yes, you should absolutely read it.

No comments:

Caraval by Stephanie Garber

Whoops! I completely forgot to mention this. Last month I reviewed Stephanie Garber's amazing book Caraval for the web blog I curre...